2019年10月31日星期四

He Zi proposal: leg is a little soft Qin kai said that let me happy for a lifetime

Tencent sports on August 15, 2016 Rio women's single 3 m springboard final Olympic diving project, He Zi play on behalf of the Chinese army won the silver medal.Award ceremony after the photo session, He Zi j "pleasant surprise," was her boyfriend, qin kai affectionate to marry him.And for the next interview, He Zi talked about their feelings.

For j "pleasant surprise", still some feelings of He Zi also said: "actually, also good, but really did not expect."Then He Zi said: "really didn't think he (qin kai) today there will be such a move. In fact than down today, my mood is also good, because I think I did my best. But this he did, I all of a sudden, a little overwhelmed."

Then He Zi funny said: "I think, I how so quick to marry myself?"Propose and referring to the sudden mood, He Zi said: "actually was very nervous, a little soft legs."

Later, when talking about the game He Zi said: "the diving, and was part of my life, is (love and diving) the most important part of my life. In fact, each and every one of us diving athletes are close to the champion, but I think I really tried my best. Over the years so, no special big regret and pity."Finally, He Zi revealed: "qin kai in the proposed to me and said," is to make sure my happiness for a lifetime, but I think he will be my bullying the rest of my life."

137453775


Huagong Innovation Technology Co.,Ltd.HGIT is a professional provider of polyurethane automatic equipment and sealing system solutions.The company is located in the beautiful coastal city -Dalian. Lianshi equipment of Huagong has a number of independent intellectual property rights,and also has the features of stable,secure,reliable etc. E-mail:, TEL: +86-411-39525022 FAX: +86-411-39525009 Website:http:// Hannah:+86 foaming machine CNC PU Seal Pouring Machine Foam sealing gasket machine Foam sealing strip machine (FIPFG) Foam sealing machineKnurling machine Electronic Grinding Machine Bridge cut-off machine Six-axis Robot Foam sealing Machine Aluminum thermal barrier potting system Two-color laminating machine for Aluminum PU Sealing gasket Machine Automatic spreading machine Dispensing machine

Geological Testing Machine

Geological Testing Machine,Geology Tools ,Geology Field Equipment ,Geology Lab Equipment

Test Machine,Concrete Machinery Co., Ltd. , http://www.nbtestingmachine.com

没有评论:

发表评论