2019年10月31日星期四

Wu minxia Of the hardware and the diving first person

Yesterday morning, Rio blustery, and cloudy in the afternoon light rain began to fall, but that did not affect the fourth time to attend the Olympic Games, wu minxia, her every time with ShiTingMao takeoff, and each time the churning is consistent, into the pool at that moment, splashing water contains wu minxia in the sweat and frustration in the training.345.60 points, they win the championship without suspense, 31, wu minxia made history, 25 world champion, five gold MEDALS, with five golden 1 silver and 1 bronze beyond the record he, fu mingxia, guo jingjing, star, who first became an Olympic diving events, but also become China after Zou Kai, second won 5 gold medal athletes.
sigh
Didn't enjoy the game is over
The Beijing news: let's say today's game.
Wu minxia: also a little nervous when in the morning, after all, this is the first game in diving, we all want to do well.Such as when the real game that everything was fine, really into it.Can gold medal is very happy, feeling is too fast, also fail to enjoy the game is finished.This is my first time in the open area for the Olympic Games, especially in the morning, the wind is bigger, the background wall to blow down, pretty horrible, at that time, still have some worry, to much better in the afternoon.
The Beijing news: the last game, the last jump, how do you keep a common heart?
Wu minxia: it's ok. After all, through a lot out of the big scene.Their energy, in thinking, was able to control.Before people, after all, has been growing, failure and success, is a kind of accumulation.For us, each jump can't have a relaxed, for the 5, we have prepared four years.
The Beijing news: this age can standing on the highest podium, it is not easy to find?
Wu minxia: because diving (China) no one breaks through 30 years old age, when there is a chance in front of me, I think I can try.When you don't have to reach this age, you really don't know how hard to stick, can actually go today, ordinary people really can be difficult to imagine what kind of mental state, I need to overcome physical exhaustion.Because I don't know have so hard, maybe know at that time, I might have won't insist again.But when you play a game very well, the podium, you'll feel before all pay is worth it.
feeling
Diving to bring different memories
The Beijing news: may you have a injury, if almost given up at that time.
Wu minxia: yes, is really true.That let me injured more than a month without system training, is very difficult to recover, I don't have the ability and talent to make my injury can recover quickly, must rely on the day after tomorrow efforts to keep pace with the training intensity, maintain a good state.
The Beijing news: what brings you a diving?
Wu minxia: not only is beyond themselves, or go beyond some of the data, is more of a diving to bring my memories.If really say abandon it, it can be difficult.At that time I also oneself measure, this age still have a chance to spell words, I don't want to give up.The last time, also left me with too many memories.
The Beijing news: leave now, will want to stay this site?
Wu minxia: to stay maybe I don't jump down again (smile), I think that is a record, so no matter how, later recalled this period of............How do you say?Is a result of it yourself down, also is worth pay myself for so many years.
The Beijing news: what kind of arrangement after retirement?
Wu minxia: first is to hope to be able to relax, really tired, every thought is tight, the long-expected Olympics come early, early jump out.Thoughts on the pressure for me might be more powerful than physical fatigue, I also hope I can have time to have a good time with parents.Other everything with fate, if have good news will be made public.
feelings
No matter whether is beyond Guo Jie Guo Jie
The Beijing news: it seems that is a good thing nearly, has been on the agenda?
Wu minxia: because it is a private thing, I don't want to so fast.I think I like little bit insipid, free.The future road is very long, or should do bit by bit.Back then I should also learn some things they interested or able to improve their, and then in the sports career to continue out a force.
The Beijing news: today you parents to watch your game.
Wu minxia: yes, really happy today, they rarely see my game at the scene, be afraid influence me.Today to attend my last Olympics, and got the last piece of the Olympic gold medal for our family is a wonderful memories.

The Beijing news: this time you also beyond their predecessors guo jingjing, how do you think of the beyond?
Wu minxia: Guo Jie is Guo Jie forever, she is I grew up, also don't think I particularly easy, now still in insist, she gave me a lot of encouragement.Before the game, life, she has been to help me.Whether or not I in performance beyond her, she is still my Guo Jie, it will never change.
The Beijing news: in your won five gold MEDALS in the gold MEDALS for their heavier some think?

Wu minxia: it's heavy, also is the same important to me, any get a gold medal is not easy, have paid a lot of hardships and hard work, is very difficult.


Huagong Innovation Technology Co.,Ltd.HGIT is a professional provider of polyurethane automatic equipment and sealing system solutions.The company is located in the beautiful coastal city -Dalian. Lianshi equipment of Huagong has a number of independent intellectual property rights,and also has the features of stable,secure,reliable etc. E-mail:, TEL: +86-411-39525022 FAX: +86-411-39525009 Website:http:// Hannah:+86 foaming machine CNC PU Seal Pouring Machine Foam sealing gasket machine Foam sealing strip machine (FIPFG) Foam sealing machineKnurling machine Electronic Grinding Machine Bridge cut-off machine Six-axis Robot Foam sealing Machine Aluminum thermal barrier potting system Two-color laminating machine for Aluminum PU Sealing gasket Machine Automatic spreading machine Dispensing machine

Dust Filter Bag

Dust Collector ,Dust Collector Cyclone,Dust Collector System,Dust Collector Hose

AOBO New Material, Dust Collector Co., Ltd. , http://www.nbfilterm.com

没有评论:

发表评论